Published Statement of Informed Consent:
-In Experimental and Non-Experimental studies that include human beings as participants: they have a right to privacy that should not be infringed without informed consent. Identifying information, including names, initials, photographs or medical numbers, should not be published in written descriptions, unless the information is essential for scientific purposes without harmful effects and the participant (or parent or guardian) gives written informed consent for publication - International Committee of Medical Journal Editors ("Uniform Requirements for Manuscripts Submitted to Biomedical Journals") -- February 2006.
Published Statement of Human and Animal Rights
When reporting experiments on human subjects, authors should indicate whether the procedures followed were in accordance with the ethical standards of the responsible committee on human experimentation (institutional and national) and with the Helsinki Declaration of 1975, as revised in 2000 - International Committee of Medical Journal Editors ("Uniform Requirements for Manuscripts Submitted to Biomedical Journals") -- February 2006.
1) If the article(s) / manuscript(s) is not accepted or cannot be published by the editorial office's for reasons after the processing phase and payment is completed, it will be a full refund.
2) If the author(s) asks to withdraw the article(s) /manuscript(s) while it was/were accepted after the payment finished, there will be no refund.
3) If it is discovered that there is problems for significant plagiarism or serious fake, the article(s) /manuscript(s) will be criticized and withdrawn with no refund.
4) The Journal has the right to accept when an author needs to withdraw an article from the website or not after it was published on the website.
5) Any changes in the manuscript, after taking a final decision to upload manuscript in the journal, author/s have to pay 50 dollar.
Article will be published or/ and Editing will be sent after finished
Each issue will be published at the beginning of each month
(J. Middle East North Afr. sci)
The Journal of MENA Sciences
(PayPal, Bitcoin, Western Union, & Bank Transfer)
Invoice will be sent to author(s)
Payment should be done within 10 Working Days of Invoice
Processing of the article(s) or/and Editing
-Average time from submission to first decision: 30 days
-average time for services based on the work needed
Our team will archive the file in the system and contact you
Time needed (maximum 1 week)